Bybee Speaker Bullets?

Bybee Golden Goddess "Super Effect" Speaker Bullets...
$4200.00... Tweak or bona fide upgrade?

Was wondering if anybody has had the opportunity or deep pockets to try this particular tweak,and if so ,would love to hear your opinion,impression, or any other comments.

TIA...
aolmrd1241
I have Ref 3A Grand Veenas, which come with some Bybee filters wired internally, although not as expensive or the same as what you are referring to,so perhaps this comment is off base.

I really enjoy the sound of these speakers and I've owned lots of speakers in the past including stacked Quad 57, sngle pair of 63, Martin Logam CLS, Rogers LS3/5a, Tannoy Ardens, Meadowlark Herons,VR4,Acoustat3,to name names.

Some pretty exotic speakers,but no filters.
So maybe the Bybees are why I like my current speakers ?
If you can try before you buy and feel they are worth the investment do it, but for that money you could buy a used pair of Grand Veenas.
Can I resurect this thread with a question. I not only find the physics of the Bybees baffling, but their hierachy. The manucturer seems to replace one with another and the differences are'nt clear on the website.

For example, what is the difference between the SE Speaker bullets and the Golden goddess SE speaker bullets, or is there a difference and how much better is the Golden Goddess type?
THe concept of quantum purification the Bybee products reference seems real and potentially useful, similar to concepts of eigenvector and eigenvalue that I am more familiar with in multispectral analysis type applications, but how this is applied in the Bybee products for home audio to accomplish said results is unclear to me. How is it better or different than a simple resistor for example? Maybe some of the experienced EEs or claimed quantum audio application experts that frequent agon could comment and help shed some light.
Mapman wrote,

"THe concept of quantum purification the Bybee products reference
seems real and potentially useful, similar to concepts of eigenvector and
eigenvalue that I am more familiar with in multispectral analysis type
applications, but how this is applied in the Bybee products for home audio
to accomplish said results is unclear to me. How is it better or different than
a simple resistor for example? Maybe some of the experienced EEs or
claimed quantum audio application experts that frequent agon could
comment and help shed some light."

Well, apparently Bybee is keeping the operational details of how his
products work and what goes into the making of them very close to his
vest. Can't say i blame him. You wouldn't want advanced technology to get
into the wrong hands, would you? In any case I'm pretty sure we can rule
out simple resistors.
Mapman,
My advice is to try them and find out rather than being intellectual about it. On a technical level, I don't understand how they work but that does not prevent me from using them and enjoying them. After all, there is a lot that we don't understand about audio.