JAM by Duelund

Has anyone tried these new reasonably priced tinned copper caps from Duelund in any positions?

Cheers

S
shertzy
Thank you both for the excellent suggestions!

@grannyring I've heard that as good as mundorf silver, gold, oil is - it is little on the leaner side. That gives me pause. I've some Jantzen silver zcap 22uf. Last night I put them in and the sound became detailed but lost some musicality. But this same cap sounds superb with Voxativ. Not so much with horn. Hence making sure to go with less detailed (no silver), musical, smooth and organic sounding cap.

@audioman58 Great tops about hot glue. Btw, I don't think there's enough space to fit all three caps on the crossover board. If I've to pick two caps, Clarity CSA + Blue or Clarity CSA + Jupiter?

What do you mean no room ? Is this on s munforf screw down board ? 
If space needed I put the 2 bigger ones together between dome hot glue 
,and sit the smaller one ,cactus in between. No 3. If Jupiter's available 
I was told . Go with the 3.3 Arizona Cactus Blue, and a 2.2 Jupiter Copper,
15uf Clarity Csa,250v  there will be enough room .  
Myself took 2 1ft ,1inch thick Birch and mounted Xover to it .
Had Verastarr make me s longer wire harness by a foot longer progressive per driver . If you don't have the Verastarr cables ,for sure get them .
Bigger difference thrn the cap upgrade the stock wire it comes with ok,
But not in the same League .  Greg  Weaver- Stereo times gave me the hint 
He did all power cords ,then expanded. The owner Mike Powell,
Totally stands behind his gear. $$ back if not happy Period.
Yes, I'm using the mundorf board. I believe the legs of the caps needs to be long in order to fit them on that board.

Interesting that you mention Verestarr cable upgrade will be bigger than caps upgrade. I use duelund hookup wire (also western electric) inside the PAP. Both are excellent. Not sure how much of upgrade it'd be going to Verestarr from Duelund/WE
@radiohead99

You are referring to a different Mundorf cap ... Supreme Oil, Silver, Gold. I am referring to the Newer EVO Supreme Oil, Silver, Gold. They are very nice. If you want smooth over detail, then the Jupiter VT cap line is the perfect choice. They get big fast, but you could combine with Clarity CSA.

Be sure to give any cap you put in at least 200 hours before making any initial judgements. Many take up to 500 hours to sound as intended. They can change substantially and often do. I find they get better up to 50 hours and many then go south and sound pretty rough until you cross 100 hours. This is real and I have tested and heard it over and over.

Another good cap cap for the money is the Obbligato Gold. Very smooth.
The new Mundorf Evo Supreme best,Gold Silver oil,
Vs the older Supreme Silver,Gold Oil. The new ones seem to be a bit more extended but a bit too tipped up on upper treble. Personally capacitors made with natural paper mixed somewhere as a dielectric, and or in oil sound more natural, or even harmonics to the ear . A team study of Japanese designers stated  this too In their findings. Having to do with even harmonics  more do when there were distortions in the signal path ,similar to a Vacuum tubes harmonics vs Solid State. .