JAM by Duelund

Has anyone tried these new reasonably priced tinned copper caps from Duelund in any positions?

Cheers

S
shertzy
I just ordered the Jam caps after speaking with Frederik at Duelund
He said they are made just like the cast, except the cast use further resonance 
And high compression paper case which is much more labor intensive then the Aluminum  and better sounding still.which is made in house  ,most likely on a Jensen machine but to 
A much higher standard. The Tinned Copper is shared by only the Jam,and Cast.
He said it is noticsbly better then the older Alexander,and the paper in oil dielectric allows that deep rich Tone ,where the tin allows the top end to shimmer and Copper gives it depth of detail. My friend in the U.K has used them and he said 400 hours to fully develop but a true bargain. These are currently introductory 
Priced . P.s they have the .01 silver paper oil bypass caps which my brother put 4 in his preamp, for $100 each he said it was a bargain for gains in  resolution alone and very natural no silver brightness what So ever.
Sounds great Audioman, please come back and tell us how it goes : )

Enjoy the tunes

S
Any more feedback on JAM caps?

@audioman58
 You've recommended Arizona Cactus + Jupiter Copper combination which is potentially better than Duelund. Is the cactus + Jupiter combination better than JAM in your opinion?
I personally like Jupiter copper foils as much as Duelund CAST and more than the Duelund RS. The JAM is not as good as RS .... well they are under the RS in the Duelund Line. I would go with 100% Jupiter Copper foils.  This is especially true in electronics.  Not sure if these are for crossovers or elsewhere? 
I have to Agree with ZGranny.  The Jupiter foil is just a great cap it does take 
All of 400+ hours to fully develop. Thr Arizona cactus Blue say 20% of the value 
Of the Jupiter makes a great combo the Aluminum foil in oil for whatever  reason works.
 the Japanese team who developed the cactus caps had,tin as well as Copper 
With the specific Mineral oil Aluminum just works well. magical and he uses this in his amps in Japan. 
These caps add a bit of air and depth . Together a great team and much less $$ to the Duelund Cast. The toe jams are still very good But the Jupiter Copper ,
Blue Cactus combo is excellent. I have in my preamp as well as cap- s to my Voxativ driver  which will let you know if it is not natural to the ear.