Biggest impact: moving from integrated to separates

I am slowly moving to separates from my Cronus Magnum integrated amp. So far, I’ve upgraded the Phono stage to a Pass Labs XP-15. I’m now looking for the next upgrade. I will need an amp and a line stage preamp. My budget is @ $3K and I am looking for the biggest bang for the buck. Which upgrade should come next? I would like anything I upgrade to have balanced connections (for linestage both ins and outs.)

thanks
asp307

"and the ability to avoid complications with an extra interconnect outweighed the benefits of seperates. I was completely wrong"

Being a seperates guy for decades im now running an integrated and coudnt be happier so I disagree with this statement totally.It depends on where your system level is,if you take what a great amp and pre amp cost .Add the cost of a nice set of  ICs ,throw that cost at a great integrated and be done with it.

Post removed 
The Mac c47 is a good piece, I actually own one. A benefit you also get a decent DAC and an "ok" phono. I'd love to hear about a comparison of it vs your Pass phono. : )

I bet you can find a dealer within an hour or 2 that has a c47 you can in home demo. Also try the find a dealer section on the pass website, you might have someone closer than you think who carries something like an xp-10. I found a pass dealer 40minutes from my house this way recently.

Keep your eyes open for one of those small VACs I sent, that will destroy all these. 

Since you like your speakers, you may want to consider these as options to improve sound without spending a lot :

1) Are there mods available for the amp?  Also consider tube upgrades.

2) Are there fuses that could be upgraded to hifi fuses?

3) Consider a quality power cord that brings out the best in your amp.

4) Consider a subwoofer (or two)- you'd be surprised what they add to the midrange and overall imaging of your system. 
https://www.svsound.com/collections/outlet-specials/products/pb13-ultra-outlet-piano-gloss