Phono Stage Recommendation $3000

Hi Guys
Want to upgrade my Phono Stage. 
Currentky I have 2 TTs, a Project Debut Carbon with a Denon DL 103R paired to a Project Tube Box DS. My second TT is a Clearaudio Preformence DC with a Dynavector Karat D17 paired to an Avid Pellar. Rest of my equipment is B&W 800d, Classe CTM 600, Ayre KX-R. As most of my system I would like a tube phono if possible and 2 Inputs if at all doable. 
srafi
Raul -

A couple of quick questions for clarification of your extremely articulate and insightful comment....

Are transistors actually more linear than tubes?  Please cite your specific evidence.

When did you actually hear a Herron Audio Phono Stage and what equipment was associated with that listening session?  What equipment did you use for comparison? 

rotaryphone - I think you're being extremely generous and gracious.  But I think you're on the right track with Homer.

BTW, NOTHING MATTERS except what a specific phono stage sounds like.  All Raul's pontification and lack of engineering credibility don't hold water.  The only thing that does is performance.  Tubes have shown many times to be superior to solid state.  IMO, the Herron Audio Phono Stage, particularly the VTPH-2A, are consistently among the very best available at any cost.  Period.  I know of no phono stage, tube or solid state, that betters the VTPH-2a and few, if any, that equal its PERFORMANCE.  It's how it sounds that counts.  PERIOD.  END OF REPORT.  END OF REVIEW.  NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. 
Where, or how, does one purchase Heron gear? The website does not address this vital question. 
I guess you could call Keith Herron.  That's how I got mine.  Phone number should be somewhere on his website.
I also called Keith and ordered my VTPH-2 directly from him.

Regards,
-- Al