Recommendations for music network player

Hi. I'm never in digital and I'm very septic. I'm using Mac mini. Any suggestions for any thinking better sounding than Mac , I do own dac , but would be great to hook up to music player cd ripping device. Thanks for response if any 
pophaudio
Thanks a lot for response. I did speak today with the audio advisor representative we came down to the bottom line with aurender n100c . He said that it sounds very soft and is made kind of cutting edge toy . But is quite expensive. I was mentioned start from my Mac trough blue sound and up aurender. I'm really confused now because I haven't audition non of them beside my Mac which works how it works . The salesman was saying that is big difference between blue sound equipment and aurender. For example the same things other salesman from different store was saying how good is benchmark and I got it and I broke it in I wasted time trying to like it and I had to sell it. And I think the best way is forum to get any opinions from others who own equipment or did audition it . One more time thanks 
@pophaudio,

Aurender N100H is a very nice streamer but restricted to USB output. There are plenty of threads on Aurender N100 and DAC recommendations that gels quite well with N100H, I suggest you do some reading before you buy N100.  

You will never know for sure unless you try these components in your home. Both Aurender from Audio Advisor and Bluesound from Crutchfield should come with at least 14 days money back guarantee. 

What DAC you currently own?
I using as a dac accuphase dp 78 , c2420 preamp , and ofcours the aurender n100 might be over kill to accu. Maybe I should pick something from lower shelf, or get something from aurender shelf with dac which uses USB instead coaxial or optical output . I have no clue because I have never use before computer fails or streamers 
OP
sorry to hear that you are septic.  Perhaps broad spectrum antibiotics and fluid resuscitation may help.  Perhaps a dose of Bluesound may facilitate a quick recovery