Biggest impact: moving from integrated to separates

I am slowly moving to separates from my Cronus Magnum integrated amp. So far, I’ve upgraded the Phono stage to a Pass Labs XP-15. I’m now looking for the next upgrade. I will need an amp and a line stage preamp. My budget is @ $3K and I am looking for the biggest bang for the buck. Which upgrade should come next? I would like anything I upgrade to have balanced connections (for linestage both ins and outs.)

thanks
asp307
I'm eventually going the opposite route, going from separates to an uber class integrated like Gryphon, Vitus or T+A.
I now understand. Replacing a $2000 integrated with ~$8500 of separate phonostage, line level pre, and amplifier is another proposition. 
@nitewulf sounds like a plan, the Gryphon equipment looks impressive. Why the consolidation?
I heard the T+A integrated (PA 3100 HV), and it is highly impressive. I will still keep a separate DAC and Phonostage, but I believe bringing in the linestage and power amplification within the same box affords manufacturers to give you more value for the money, they reduce manufacturing cost of separate boxes and pass it down.  Users benefit on that plus on the savings of not having to buy interconnect cables. Signals certainly travel shorter distances, and I just love it from a purist perspective.