What are the best loudspeakers under $4000 to re-create lifelike piano

Over the past 4 months I've spent time with five loudspeakers.  On a scale of 1-10 I'd rate them as follows in their ability (with my equipment in my room) to recreate a lifelike piano.  Tekton Lore - 6.5 (great scale but tonal accuracy and clarity somewhat lacking),    Kef LS50 - 7.0 (moderate scale but slightly better clarity and tonal accuracy)  Kef R500 - 8.0  (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy), Spatial Audio M3TurboS -8.1 (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy and very smooth)  Magnepan 1.7i - 9.0 (very good scale with excellent clarity and tonal accuracy - very lifelike).

In your room with your equipment, what loudspeakers are you listening too and how would you rate them for their ability to recreate a lifelife piano and if possible a few comments as to why?
snapsc
The $4k was just a number that might be the speaker portion of a $10k total budget...which any non audiophile would think is crazy. Interstingly, a number of posters have suggested speakers ranging from $2-4k that with a good recording and the right source and amplification might get you close to a realistic piano presentation. 
Yeah, one could not underestimate the importance of the source.
Just a thought, I did not audition these particular models, there are two pairs of Focal Utopia full range speakers on Audiogon. They are above $4k mark but may be worth a look. Utopias are often used with tube electronics, though. Of what I see today here those would most likely be my choice for the kind of music I listen to. It includes bands with piano players. $10k total budget is very tough even with one source and medium or smaller size room.
Snapsc…I bought the Preludes years ago after hearing them at a friend's house…he basically did the research for me. They're amazing with huge magnets on what are 3.75" (I measured them…not 3.5" dammit) woofers, and clean down to maybe 50hz where they drop off. Great piano since they have great mids and a coherent overall tone. 
Post removed 
Post removed