Why don't amplifier Companies use high end fuses?

My equipment - Raven Integrated Reflection MK2 tube amp 58wpc. / Lumin A-1 DAC Streamer / Synology NAS / Isotex Aquarius Power Conditioner / Furutech Rhodium Plug / Sonus Faber Amati Homage Tradition speakers.  

I have read thousands of comments on upgraded fuses improving the performance of sound.  I am very open minded but not sold either way.  So, the question I have is....if fuses were so important, than why don't Amplifier companies all install them as OEM equipment?  To me, if they are as good as people say, that would provide companies who use them a competitive advantage?  

Every High End Audio store I go to in Phoenix have told me it does not make a difference and is a waste of money.  For the record, I have fuses purchased at an automotive store for under $10 and I think my sound is awesome.  The Company that built my amp tested the Synergistic Fuses and he emphatically said there was no difference.  

If I were to try a fuse for fun, given my equipment, what would your recommendation be to try?  
willgolf
@geoffkait  If I remember correctly, I believe Paul indicated that no matter what fuse he incorporates into his designs, there will be audiophiles who will replace them with their own more exotic parts. He already pays attention to the impact that fuses/circuit breakers have in his various designs.  

One thing that Paul does that I admire is, whenever possible, Not promoting PS products in his videos.  He Does include interesting anecdotes in answering questions from his long-time involvement in audio design.  A good guy.
 @mapman ,
He said the audiophile fuse made a noticeable improvement but he uses only the better made than standard ceramic fuses. 

And yes, it has been asserted that not all fuses are the same but I don't recall any naysayer saying that, but rather the ones who've tried them. 

All the best,
Nonoise

No good engineer would use a fuse or any component that does not provide enough certified information to help assure its proper application since the main purpose of a fuse is not to make things sound better but rather to reliably save devices from damage.

Again people who are focused solely on how fuses "sound" miss the main points.

Its also possible in the case where the PS audio guy heard a difference that replacing and freshly seating a new fuse alone is what made the difference. That was not addressed. Almarg and others have repeatedly pointed out the things that might make a fuse change sound better other than the fuses used themselves.
And yes, it has been asserted that not all fuses are the same but I don’t recall any naysayer saying that, but rather the ones who’ve tried them.

Not to toot my own horn but I recall saying exactly that early on in the red fuse thread prior to actually trying the red fuse that OregonPapa sent me.

That was based mainly on my experience working in hifi and electronics stores years back and having assisted many customers with fuse related issues on many different pieces of equipment much of which was not even "high end" by today’s standards.
Well, the audiophile fuses I use are ISO certified to be used in any country. And they are not uber expensive like some other brands. 

In fact, I'm getting a parcel with some new ones hopefully by this weekend. They're made in Germany, sold in China, are gold plated silver fuses with 72 hrs of cryo treatment and 48 hrs of Quantum treatment and they go for a whopping $35 apiece. And they are ISO certified as well.

I'll let everyone know how I feel after trying them out.

All the best,
Nonoise