Phono Stage Recommendation $3000

Hi Guys
Want to upgrade my Phono Stage. 
Currentky I have 2 TTs, a Project Debut Carbon with a Denon DL 103R paired to a Project Tube Box DS. My second TT is a Clearaudio Preformence DC with a Dynavector Karat D17 paired to an Avid Pellar. Rest of my equipment is B&W 800d, Classe CTM 600, Ayre KX-R. As most of my system I would like a tube phono if possible and 2 Inputs if at all doable. 
srafi
I'm surprised no one mentioned the BMC Phono MCCI. I have compared it to phono stages costing a lot more and its been a keeper in my system for quite a while. Its not flexible (only a single input, only MC), but its a winner and a complete steal. 
Srafi:  I have the Aesthetix Rhea Signature and love it. It started out as a basic Rhea and upgraded, before I heard it. It's very versatile. I've had many AR models and the Rhea is much more warm sounding to me. Start out with the basic and if u choose, u can upgrade.   Handyman. 
Used Cary Audio PH-302 mk ii

4 ea 6SL7 tubes plus a 5AR4 rectifier tube
variable loading
MM input plus MC input 

dead quiet and very musical 

can be fitted with an outboard power supply 
Sorry if this may seem off topic but I’m also looking for a phono stage but at a lower price bracket. That said, I’m wondering why no one asked about the downstream gear, e.g., what line stage preamplifier or amplifier, etc. Why is that?