Phono Stage Recommendation $3000

Hi Guys
Want to upgrade my Phono Stage. 
Currentky I have 2 TTs, a Project Debut Carbon with a Denon DL 103R paired to a Project Tube Box DS. My second TT is a Clearaudio Preformence DC with a Dynavector Karat D17 paired to an Avid Pellar. Rest of my equipment is B&W 800d, Classe CTM 600, Ayre KX-R. As most of my system I would like a tube phono if possible and 2 Inputs if at all doable. 
srafi
Hi,
I've tried several phono stages. Including Pass, Audio Research.
I finally found one that I will never give up.
Quicksilver Audio phono stage.
Lush, Gorgeous, satisfying sound, IMHO.
Came with 3 nos 12ax7.
Sounded great stock, but even better when I rolled in 3 Telefunken smooth plates.
$1595 new.
I have no affiliation with the company, but have owned several Quicksilver tube amps, and now the stand alone phono stage.
Mike Sanders is a great designer, with a great ear for reproducing music.
Again, just my opinion.
Mg16
I'm surprised no one mentioned the BMC Phono MCCI. I have compared it to phono stages costing a lot more and its been a keeper in my system for quite a while. Its not flexible (only a single input, only MC), but its a winner and a complete steal. 
Srafi:  I have the Aesthetix Rhea Signature and love it. It started out as a basic Rhea and upgraded, before I heard it. It's very versatile. I've had many AR models and the Rhea is much more warm sounding to me. Start out with the basic and if u choose, u can upgrade.   Handyman.