Which integrated amp?

I am looking for an integrated amp for my system and would appreciate any input/ listening impressions for a couple that I have interest in. I have a couple of musts for any choice. At least one set of balanced inputs, pre amp outputs, and 4 ohm drive capability, 150 wpc minimum, solid state preferred but hybrid ok. My room is 11 x 15.5 x 8. I have a couple of different speakers either on hand or that will be arriving soon. They are the Mosaic Acoustics Illumination, and Meadowlark Shearwater Hot Rod. A pair of Green Mountain Audio yet to be released monitors are to be on there way soon (hopefully). The Mosaic and GMA both need subwoofer support, thus the need for pre amp output. I want the integrated to be flexible in case I decide to go with a somewhat larger floor stander in the future. Listen to mostly rock, hard rock, metal, blues, jazz and contemporary jazz. Mostly I listen at modest levels, but want to be able to put the pedal down when I feel like it. I prefer sound slightly on the warm side of neutral and want to avoid etch/ glare. I would like to limit to $3500 in the used market. I have been doing some research and am interested in experiences with the following;

Modwright KWI-200
Hegel H-300/360
Plinius Hautonga
BAT VK 300x SE
Coda CSI 300b
Parasound Halo

I am open to other suggestions. Thanks for your input.

csmgolf
Dussun audio amps are superior amps. In fact they built some of the Mark Levinson amps. I replaced my Hegel H-100 with the Dussun V6i amp and could not be happier.
The build quality and sound can't be beat for the money.
eleach11
Simaudio 600i or 700i, I own the 600i and is very good. Upgraded from separates.
Friend of mine upgraded from Hegel to the SA 700i and it's a night and day difference! 

I have owned and listen to the Modwright kwi200 almost daily for the last 3 years. Here is my thumbnail review.

Positives
  • Powerful- it has plenty to really make my power hungry Dynaudio C1’s sound huge. This amp has 100,000 u/f capacitance, along with a massive power supply.
  • Really good at lower volumes as well. It has been described as a “velvet hammer”. I wouldn’t say tube-like necessarily, but it gives the sense of smoothness that is rare with a high- powered integrated.
  • Well built 60 lb beast
  • Versatile
Negatives
  • Mine has the phono stage, which is just OK (I upgraded to a Manley Steelhead). 
  • XLR inputs are NOT balanced inputs, they are there for convenience if you happen to own gear/ cables that use them.
  • Non-transferable warranty. I know, most aren’t, but my power supply developed a hum audible through the speakers and I had to return it for service. Pretty pricey due to the weight  and shipping both ways. 
@pumper24 

Thanks for the input. It is valuable to get both the positive and negative for the equipment in question. Very helpful information as it helps me determine if our preferences line up with each other.

csmgolf -

Sorry, I usually don't participate in the forums. Here is some additional info on the SA integrated, specifically the 600i.

Dual mono, 125W into 8ohms, doubles into a 4 ohm load. If you take a look at images you'll see that it's basically 2 mono amps in a single housing! https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=sv68ItUi&id=E3EC2937ED4B29AF32AD501403...

Has a balanced input, 4 SE inputs and pre-outs that can be configured as variable or fixed. Also has the M-eVOL2 volume control with 530 steps of loudness. 

I'm currently running a pair of Dyaudio Focus 380's, and doesn't run out of power even at house rocking levels.

I'm not a sales guy, but since I've upgraded to the SA I've been very pleased! I've compared this to the Hegel 360 and in the system the SA bested the Hegel. I've not heard the others in your list, but have seen a lot of good reviews on the Modwright integrated.

The below is a link to a review of both the 600 and 700i amps.http://www.tonepublications.com/comparo/simaudio-600i-vs-700i-and-the-i7-too/

Enjoy the journey!