Higher end value cables

Need some advice folks. I have a pretty good audio system which is, I think, worthy of good cables. Honestly, the blue jeans cables look great for their price, but my reading indicates that bjc is terrific for mid to lower fi gear. So, love the prices of the bjc, but one step up in price and quality might be just the ticket. I have 11 components total, so I cannot afford hundreds of dollars per cable! Advice so needed...thanks a bunch and happy holidays
128x128easola01
If you know which aspects of sound reproduction are most important to you and/or know areas in your system you'd like to improve, read some reviews to see which cables seem to excel in those areas.  When you find one or two that seem interesting, just buy some used cables and give them a shot.  If not a big improvement over your BJC you can likely sell them at little or no loss and move on.  Some usual suspects would be Acoustic Zen, Audioquest, Synergistic, etc. 

Another route would be to try those manufacturers who sell direct and offer in-home trial periods.  Morrow, Triode Wire Labs, Grover Huffman, etc.

Hope this helps and best of luck. 
Definitely helps soix. I don't actually have any bjc cables. I know I like a tubey sound.  I love clarity, separation and details, but I also love that dead silent...inky sound. I love the sound of analog as well!
With their generous return policy, it costs you very little to audition Teo Audio’s Game Changer ICs. That is, unless you decide to keep them! ㋡

For the cost of postage ($15?) it is a worthwhile experiment.
Lots of good suggestions.  Call Steve at The Cable Co. and see what he recommends, as well.  They do have a lending library that will let you audition candidates at home.  

https://www.thecableco.com
Wow, good advice. I have a tube jolida preamp, and a wells audio class a power amp that has an excellent tube sound. Anybody recommend interconnects that would compliment that approach?