Why does my system now have shrill top end.

The equipment in my system (listed below) has not changed but I now find on both CD and Vinyl a high end shrillness to the sound (treble is very harsh) that has become very annoying, especially at high volume levels. I have no idea why this happened all of a sudden.

Endevour E-3
Pass 30.8
Pass XP 20
Esoteric K01x
Linn LP12 (Ortofon Black cartridge)
Linn Linto Phono Preamp
PS Audio P5 (Amp plugged in directly to wall)
JL Audio F112 v2 sub
OCOS Speaker cable (15 feet)
Pass XLR interconnect (Preamp to Amp)
Harmonic Technology Cable Magic Link (not current version). RCA termination

Any ideas?
proacman
@whitestix 

Its not really about awful thin skin.
Its about common courtesy and civility.
In this instance Kosst could well be right for sure but there are ways and then there are WAYS of getting your point of view across.

These forums are based on freedom of speech and opinion bearing in mind the constraints of decency and civility.
Once a member puts forth a view that differs from yours you do NOT spit your dummy out and go on a verbal rampage!
That is the stuff of Farcebook and has no place here at all.

Here's hoping the OP enlightens us on some findings.
I see where you are coming from, but take these posts with a grain of salt.  Kosst responded emphatically to some nonsensical suggestions, but his RX as usual was cogent.  Your narrow sense of what constitutes decency and civility suggests that you might be one of those with the thin skin that I was thinking of.   Lighten up, my friend.  
@whitestix
You could not actually be any further from the truth my friend....lol.
I am married so used to being insulted by a professional on a hourly basis!
I just do not wish to see these forums degenerate any further
Everybody is entitled to their own opinions of course

@geoffkait
yet another productive post I see, thank you so much for that.

And yes agreed, we need to lighten up for sure

But I digress, lets leave this idle banter behind and keep on the subject, no further off topic posts from myself...tonight.....
Post removed