who knows ZYX retipping or refurbish ?

Hello
 I've got a ZYX cartridge that needs to be retipp or repair, but no official dealer can tell me if the cartridge will be just retipped or refurbished or exchanged. Is there someone who already done it ? Especialy in europe ?

Thanx
andychris
chakster, 'the original cantilever is way different from any other cantilever...'' This description is not correct . As I mentioned the ''stylus mounting'' is different as can be seen on your picture.              My Airy 3 is retiped by Axel with an boron/ Shibata combo while
an new ''rubber donut''( aka suspension) is also provided by                drilling an hole at one side of the body. One of the 3 screws on the generator must be loosened in order to get the generator out for
this purpose. I ever started an thread about ''irreparable carts'' and     assumed as such ''sealed plastic  bodies'' as by Sony XL series and
ZYX.   Anyway  an retip with a new cantilever/stylus combo should
be possible . BTW according to Axel his Shibata   is beter stylus
than ZYX original. 

gilles130, I got the original as present but defective. The suspension has hardend. So I posted the cart to my friend Axel who added new    (boron) cantilever and his best (Shibata) stylus. However he was willing to cut the cantilever cover and drill a hole in the body to reach  the involved parts. The problem by ZYX is the ''glued together'' body   so the only way to get ''inside''  is to cut or/and drill the body. Axel,     alas, retired while I have no idea if other retiper would be willing to     do such ''drastic job''. BTW this explains chakster statement that        ZYX does '(cart) exchange but not ''refurbishing''. The sound of my     retiped or refurbished ZYX is excelent in contradistinction to its
looks (grin).  

The ''old economist'' wrote about production and distribution of            wealth among (social) classes. This distribution in our case is
between manufacturer,  importers and dealers. If I am well     informed each get about 30% .So if chakster is right that ZYX
get  60% of the  retail value by exchange of the old for the new     cart  why should they   then mess with refurbishing ?