What is your favorite budget audio component?

Just wondering for the sake of curiosity and general sharing and education among audiophiles, “What is your favorite budget audio component?” And as a bonus, “Why do you consider it budget and why is it good?” 
Since budget might be relative, I would say audio gear like MBL, Wilson MAXX speakers or anything ultra high end should not be considered.

128x1282psyop
@inna +1!!! I am Senn guy otherwise this is the Way! R2R or Nak cassette deck? With tapes recorded off LPs, nothing beats that to my ears! But the price of admission is kinda $$$!! I mean for the newbies with no access to dad's stereos
Yamaha A-S801 Integrated Amp ($899).   Good sound, flexible, built-in 32bit DAC.

Sonos Connect ($349) with Deezer Elite subscription ($20/mo).  Easy 16-bit FLAC streaming.  35mil+ songs.

One of the things I really like about Audiogon forums is you learn about gear you'd never heard of or considered.    Based on this thread, I now might try the Omega Super 3i monitors in my second system.  Thanks Audiogon!

Forgot to mention one of mine, Magnepan MMGs at 599$ new. Really a great way to get into Hi-Fi without spending 1k$+. Let’s face it we don’t all have tons of cash for our audio systems. Why not explore budget gear that shines and many, many people can enjoy?
BTW I had noticed Parasound and Bluesound mentioned. Two great companies putting out affordable stuff. I would like to add Schiit Audio. The DACs are very good indeed for the money spent.