Best Footers for DAC?

In January, I plan to acquire my first standalone DAC and am wondering what to try for footers. I currently have original Stillpoints cones under the CDP which will act as transport and a Symposium shelf under my integrated. 
These work well.

In the past, I've tried and been disappointed by Stillpoints Ultra SS and Ultra Minis, brass footers, Cardas myrtle blocks and Vibropods. Are there any products that work particularly well under DACs ? ? ? ? 

I have yet to decide whether DAC will sit atop transport or on its own shelf, so I'd appreciate suggestions for both scenarios, please. 
stuartk
Post removed 
Ceramic plates are too flat. The component will slide right off the roller bearings. Besides plates won’t provide rotational Isolation Before anyone hurts himself buy the real thing. Saves a lot of hand wringing and tears. 
ricred1, the ISO-PUCK looks very interesting and promising. What have you tried them under? They are sure priced to sell!
I saw a demo of them a couple months ago. I just received my IsoAcoustics GAIA I with spikes to replace my stock spikes and ISO-PUCKS. The ISO-PUCKS will go under my DAC and music server. They will be replacing Stillpoint Ultra Minis. I will post my thoughts in a couple of days.