Best Footers for DAC?

In January, I plan to acquire my first standalone DAC and am wondering what to try for footers. I currently have original Stillpoints cones under the CDP which will act as transport and a Symposium shelf under my integrated. 
These work well.

In the past, I've tried and been disappointed by Stillpoints Ultra SS and Ultra Minis, brass footers, Cardas myrtle blocks and Vibropods. Are there any products that work particularly well under DACs ? ? ? ? 

I have yet to decide whether DAC will sit atop transport or on its own shelf, so I'd appreciate suggestions for both scenarios, please. 
stuartk
My Audiogon friend purchased three Finite Elements Cerabase Slimline Precision Audio Footers from Aaudio Imports at RMAF for his Aurender N10, really liked them and recommended I purchase the Cerabase Slimline Precsion Audio Footers for my Aurender N10 Music Server.

I researched the Cerabase Slimline Precision Audio Footers, and several other brands (Grand Prix Apex, Stillpoints), and then contacted Brian at Aaudio Imports for additional information. I asked him several questions and he was very consultative and helpful.

I installed 4 of these footers and noticed my music did sound slightly clearer and with less noise. I still think it is "voodoo magic" but my friend says “No magic, it is just solid physics. The Ceraballs drains any unwanted vibrations from inside the unit and cancel any external vibrations from entering into unit”. Their web site states “The Cera technology is based on direct coupling for effective transfer of sound interfering resonance. fast resonance transfer is provided by extreme hard high-tech ceramic balls. Combined with precision machined materials like stainless steel or aluminum, the optimum balance between damping and deflection is achieved. The resulting vacuum effect draws off unwanted resonance directly where it evolves".

I placed 4 footers next to the standard feet on my Aurender N10.   Brian said “4 footers should be better since you have more isolation”. I know everyone's situation is different but I do recommend you check out the Finite Elements Cerabase Slimline Precision Audio Footers for fine tuning your audio system. In general, focus and solidity of image were improved.

Additional info can be found on their web site below:
http://www.aaudioimports.com/ShowProduct.asp?hProduct=268

I hope this helps.  
Herbie’s Audio Lab Tenderfeet. There may be other products out there that work even better (and cost more), but they are an outstanding value for the money.
I have found great results from Marigo Mystery feet under all my DCS components. They are expensive but Ron has options which combine some of his top end feet with cheaper alternatives to bring the price down. Adding the feet seems to make the music flow more easily and aids inner detail. I also found that adding a Shakti Stone over the transformer on each component added as well
You might try out some DIY roller blocks.  I'm using them between DAC and wood plinth.  Between plinth and equipment console shelf, am using 3 cork & rubber Isol-Pads.  

When you say, you have tried Vibrapods, do mean the soft rubber Vibrapod footers?  The Vibrapod Cones have seemed more effective to me (even used alone) than the footers.