THE LITTLE BLACK BOX, 399.00 ABSOLUTLY NUTS

I need a little black XLR junction box for a famous turntable......Two XLR jacks and a 4 pin jack 399.00 please....What is going on here, you can buy a whole amplifier for that ??   I offered a dealer  200.00 for one and he laughed at me......Are  we the buyers going crazy paying that ????
autospec
@autospec  If you are not getting the service from your Dealer, cancel the order and place it with someone else.  It’s that simple.  Unless you want to out your Dealer, your post serves no purpose.  
Hey @autospec  we have all the XLR junction box orders filled, if I can make my best guess on which dealer you are working with on this I believe they are closed this week for the holidays.  You should have the box next week :)  If not feel free to fire me an email and confirm who your dealer is and I can try to give you better insight on where it is at.  Hope all had a Happy Turkey day!

-MW  
MW:  Do you see the time and good will lost in all of this......If the order could have been made through VPI , it would take one phone call, and three days later by USPS and the part would show up.....The dealer has sent me a ad everyday to sell something and not a word about the one part I need.......It doesn't make sense to me , but who am I but the customer that spends thousands of dollars a year in this hobby.......Will 
Rega is one of the very few arm manufacturers whose arms are not very simply converted to balanced signal transfer with the addition of a balanced tonearm lead.
The key words here are 'very simply'- other than that, that's precisely what we've done in the past. Takes about an hour...

Well the latest on the Little Black Box.........The VPI dealer has sent me a e-mail that they are getting it ready to ship.....I paid for it a week ago......They also provided me with a tracking number, too bad its not a workable number.......Don't worry ........Its coming........MAYBE     Will