Enjoying My New Focal Sopra No2's

Just received my new Focal Sopra No2's (in black lacquer) a few days ago, probably half way thru the break in, these speakers amazed me when I auditioned them, even more amazing in my home.
These have exceptional clarity and detail!
ejr1953
I recently heard the Sopra 2 at a New York dealer.  He had them 3 feet from the back wall and away from the side walls.  Were driven by McIntosh equipment.  I loved the soundstage, but the bass was boomy.  I've read the Focal includes a bass plug to tailor the bass response.  Does anyone use it?  I really want to like the Sopra but if i can't get reasonably flat bass response I will look at other speakers.  thanks
The Sopra 2 that I own do not include any plugs. They don’t have any rear ports as the Electra series does. I had the Focal 1028be2 before my Sopra’s. They tended to have a bass boom when placed too close to the wall. I don’t have that issue with my Sopra 2’s.
Give them another audition, with different electronics in a different environment. Macintosh gear tends to be a bit warm and tubby in the bass but I had the opportunity to audition a MAC integrated SS amp with the Sopra’s in a large room and the sound was great at Overture in Delaware. They have great rooms and lots of good electronics to play with. 
Im using a Simaudio 700i with mine and the bass in very fast and tight.
My room is fairly small in dimensions but large in cubic feet due to high cathedral ceilings in my Townhouse.
Sidewall reflections are neglible due to a wide but narrow room with the speakers on the wide wall.
I have them about 3’ from the wall, with very little toe-in in a semi triangle setup. My listening position is about 1.3 x the distance between the speakers with approx. 2’ behind my ears using sound treatment on the wall behind my ears.
I found them fairly easy to setup in my room.
They sound awesome.

I have my eye on Sopra 3's. For you owners of 2's and 3's, do you think my 19 ft 8.5 inches x 15 ft 5 inches x 91.5 inches high room is too small for 3's? They are physically the same size as my Exotica III's with powered woofers which I have tamed with room treatments.
Thanks in advance for any insights.
Stevizzy,
You are right (and I am wrong)---Sopra 2 doesn't have foam plugs (only Sopra 1 does).  From what you wrote there is no issue with flabbly/boomy bass response given your setup (3 ft from front wall). That's great to hear.  I will go back to the dealer and listen again after they are better setup.  thanks.
Hello Fellow sopra 2 users!
what speaker cable are you using with your sopra 2’s with good result? I’m using wireworld silver eclipse 7 with good results Hooked to ARC GS150. I reconfigured my system and need to changed wwse7 for longer run. I’m torn between getting a 6m speaker cable or a 6m xlr with a budget of 2-4k to feed my sopra 2. Any suggestions?