Best way to decrease the internal volume of a sealed speaker?

I have a very fine sealed 0.75 cu foot cabinet that I would like to reduce the internal volume to about to about 0.45-0.65 cu feet. There is limited space to add things like bricks, pavers etc inside.
I am thinking of using some plastic containers with lids glued to the inside cabinet. Should they be filled with sand?

ozzy

128x128ozzy
For experimental purposes (trying to find the correct internal volume reduction for a given sound) you could cut off various lengths of appropriate sized blocks of wood. Easy to do and to dial in to your preferred sound. Once the amount of volume reduction is known, you can choose a more permanent final solution, if you like.
I second Black Hole 5 - I used it on a DIY speaker project.  It is meant to go only behind your drivers for rear wall dampening.  If you put too much (like the entire internal speaker) you will rob the speaker of bass.

As Bdp24 mentions, it comes with a very strong adhesive backing.
Wow! Thank you all for some really creative suggestions.

Questions though:
It sounds like the Black Hole 5 would be similar to adding wool, fiberglass, acousta stuff etc. material. These materials are used to absorb and to compensate for a smaller box, not reduce for a larger box. But, I will investigate.
How is the Cascade V applied?

Adding wood bracing inside is the best way to go, but the inside of the cabinet is curved with very little room to use tools inside.

How about PVC pipe sealed at both ends?
Or a cardboard box sealed on the outside of the box with that Black sealant spray that I see on TV?
Can the spray expandable foam be used? Or will that absorb? Perhaps after it is applied I could spray the Black sealant over it? But that would be messy and stinky for a while.

ozzy
The foam will work, but it expands a lot. If you go that route, use the window and door foam. It is minimally expanding. But it does make a mess! Clean any up that gets on the outside of the cabinet immediately. You’ll need paint thinner for that. It should be acoustically inert, as long as it doesn’t break free..

What about cutting pieces of MDF that equal the volume reduction you require, gluing and screwing them together, then gluing them onto the bottom of the cabinet? Wood glue will be stronger than the mdf. You could also use dynamat.. I put some in my speakers to increase bass clarity and reduce sidewall resonance, but in a small speaker like that, it will definitely decrease the internal volume a relatively significant amount.