Info needed on ADS L1530 speakers.

I'd like to hear from anybody who purchased the ADS L1530 speakers when new, and can tell me what years these were sold, and what the retail price was. There is a lot of erroneous info out there on these speakers(E-Bay) and I'd like the facts. Thanks for any help. Alan G.
alnan
I don't personally know anything about these products but Michael Kelly of Aerial fame once told me he was chief designer for ADS back in that period. If you could get him on the phone, I imagine he would have a lot to share.
Great speaker, I bought them used about 2o years ago for $1500 they were $2400 new, fellow that sold them to me asked to buy them back 5 years ago and told him sorry, I was in love with them. Have never heard any speaker sound as nice in the bass areas. Now I am moving into much smaller digs and don't know what I am going to do.
I listened to the model 2030 years ago but did not listen to the 1530, very nice looking speakers and the best ADS speaker system I have ever listened to. The 1530 and 2030 were ADS statement to the world type of speaker to let everyone hear what this company could do. I'm not sure if they sold very many of them (High price for those days) but I sure thought they sounded good. The speakers I dreamed of owning back in those days were the Snell type A's but after I listened to the 2030's I liked them better. The 1530 looked like a smaller 2030 and must have sounded mush the same I would guess.
I have a 1981 Annual Review Buyers Guide that List's the ADS L1530 at $945.00 each. These have 2-10" Woofers, 1-2" soft dome midrange and a 1" soft dome tweeter.Crossover is at 450 Hz and 4000 Hz.Lower Bass limit is 25 Hz at -3 db. Minimum amplifier power is 10 watts.
Dan Lombardy
I own a pair of ADS2030's (0riginal owner). I believe they cost over $5000 in 1980.

Worth every penny.