What speakers for 10k?

Looking to buy the end of game speakers, currently I have Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand. My amp is the Parasound a21 with the Parasound p5 pre amp, Marantz sa8001 sacd and the Marantz sr5001 avr, psa xs15se sub. My budget is 5 to 10k on main speaker upgrade.
jughead
Jh,

Remember, there is no voodoo with these or any other speakers. The WT GT's are what they are... only good, basic, proven acoustical science and much empirical fine tuning. You don't have to defend anything.

Horns, waveguides, phase plugs and the like are not to be confused with voodoo. Wavetouch is simply using a fresh implementation of these proven and century old tools.

Also, as countless members here know, there are many unconventional 'tweek" products for increasing fidelity that are very legitimate. Wading out in those waters is not necessary.
The AQ cables I got a great deal on threw a local stereo store closing shop, the mont blanc I paid 200 for them and would have never considered paying the original 2k price tag. and I have unplugged battery pack and never heard the diff. and how does anyone know if WT is legit or not without hearing them? they offer a 40 day in home. comes down to track record, did apple have a track record? or what about Microsoft and this windows idea?
02-08-15: Zd542 writes
I'm just curious as to why you guys wouldn't believe those specs?
In general it is very difficult to combine high efficiency with a small enclosure size and good low frequency response. Those three compete with each other, This is sometimes called Hofmann's Iron Law (Hofmann was the "H" in KLH)

The design is ported, to give lower bass extension, which is something but the crossover is quite complex which reduces sensitivity.

Until I see an independent test, I am not buying the 94dB /watt/metre sensitivity they claim.

Regards,
"Remember, there is no voodoo with these or any other speakers. The WT GT's are what they are... only good, basic, proven acoustical science and much empirical fine tuning. You don't have to defend anything."

That's a good foundation to start out with, but you really do have to consider the subjective qualities that can't be measures.
"and how does anyone know if WT is legit or not without hearing them? they offer a 40 day in home. comes down to track record, did apple have a track record? or what about Microsoft and this windows idea?"

That's a specious analogy, Jughead. Apple and MS both offered products that were unmatched and unparalleled in their respective marketplaces. They didn't need to claim to be better than similar products costing many times as much because there weren't many of those with reputations to match.

Wavetouch is not setting the bar here; Wavetouch is attempting to convince everyone that it's exceeding a bar already set by larger, more expensive speakers.

In many ways this entire thread has separated the skeptics from the outliers. If Wavetouch proves to be a game-changer in x-amount of years, then you and other customers can look back and know you were trailblazers. Until then, though, I'm simply not comfortable even laying down money I may get back until I hear the product in the first place. Or, until its reviewed by someone professional besides Parttime Audiophile (praise be upon him, of course, for his devotion to this hobby).