I need help with UPS.

Does anyone have a phone number or email address for loss prevention in UPS? I bought an item off this site and never received it.  I had my shipments on hold and it still shows in my UPS account but was supposedly delivered and left in front of my gate instead of the UPS store while I was on vacation. This was in late September.  I have been following all of the instructions by UPS but have caught them in multiple lies.  I would like to contact someone because I think I am being scammed by them.  The seller and shipper from here has also contacted UPS and was given the run around.  I would appreciate contact that doesn't involve the offshore "customer service".
toolfan69
your Secretary of State has a legal address for them

get it off the web and send them a letter - at the top of the letter use the words "Notice of Intent to Sue"

also try to work the words "Class Action" into the letter

or file a complaint with your state's consumer protection agency 
- if you live in a red state you may not have one
These are the only numbers I’ve used in the past. Maybe they still work and will help.

UPS Freight – 800 443 6379
GROUND 800 333 7400
UPS 800 742 5877
www.ups.com

once they pick up, say out loud, REPRESENTATIVE…. EVENTUALLY YOU’LL GET ONE.

is this a USA or ‘domestic’ shipment & delivery?

was it insured? Was it sent signature requested?

Did you have or do you have proof of any acknowledged requests for holding delivery at their warehouse while you were on vacation?

Or does the seller have any of these items as the seller is the ‘shipper’ according to UPS.

My EXP with carriers, usually lays the burden of packing, and delivery onto the boxes the shipper checks. The seller/shipper gets a receipt showing what all is supposed to take place, how when and where, and the costs for it all.

I’ve tried talking with a carrier on certain points and not being the shipper in that case, was unable to get info from the carrier. Other than routine deliver info, where it was last logged in, in trarnsit, date due, etc..

The seller/shipper has the burden of responsibility for communication, handling, details, etc.

You have a contract for a sale of goods with the seller. The seller has a contract for delivery of goods with the carrier.

One is your business, the other one is the sellers.

Rely on the seller to follow thru.

Good luck.

I would physically go to the UPS center that handles your area (not a retail store). Talk with someone there face to face. Keep asking to speak with a person higher up if they cant answer your questions, ask to speak with the center supervisor and get thier direct #...go all the way to a district supervisor if you have to and get thier #! GL

Matt M