Dealers That Sell Large Volumes of Used Gear Online

I have purchased from a couple such dealers, and my favorite so far is The Music Room in Colorado.  They have been entirely professional, and most importantly, their gear always arrives well packed and in better shape than even their description would lead one to expect.  Their prices are reasonable, they are not gouging. I'm not affiliated, just a happy 2x customer.
peter_s
Thanks! for sharing- smrex13
Echo Audio has been around for many years, excellent reputation as well.
Happy Listening!
I'll chime in here and offer another round of Kudos to The Music Room in Colorado, specifically for a guy named Karl who, when a problem arose in our transaction, managed it professionally, resolved it quickly. Very honest and trustworthy operation. I wouldn't think twice about doing business with them again in the future when and if...  Excellent packaging/protection on my equipment as well. Fast, too. 

Also anothet nod for MusicDirect.  Totally without nonsense, fast and professional. 

I recently discovered a source for new, used, and demo gear; Audiowaves Hifi. I’ve made two purchases so far on some "sale" items. I also purchased a JPS Labs cable and returned it, no problem at all.
The owner, Alan, is great to deal with and offers free shipping.

Too bad about Spearit Sound.
Happy to see this discussion taking place! We’re passionate about used gear and there a number of great, reputable dealers out there that have been mentioned here. A couple of points of clarification. We are independently owned and operated - not affiliated with any other dealers or business. We offer a 45-day return policy on everything purchased at tmraudio.com. We have a growing staff of music-lovers that are dedicated to customer satisfaction. Please contact us directly with any feedback (positive or negative) as we are always looking to improve the customer experience. Enjoy the music!  -Rob
skify seems to have a lot of gear on here. I recently purchased a Sota Sapphire...fair price.....packed so no damage could possibly happen....double boxed .....was impressed with better than description and speed of delivery.