Suggestion on XLR Cables

I’m looking for a suggestion on reasonably price high-end XLR cables. By reasonable I mean <=$1k. I prefer pre-owned cables because I hate paying retail, especially for cables.

The rest of the system is

PS Audio DMP Transport
PS Audio DSD Dac
NAT Audio Magnetic Preamp
PS Audio BHK Stereo Amp
Wilson Audio Duettes
Synergistic Powercell 10 UEF Conditioner
Acoustic Revive RTP-2 Power Distributor
(2) Acoustic Revive R-777
3 Furutech Flux 50 Power Filters
Various Furutech Power Cables
Dueland XLR interconnects
Acoustic Revive Speaker Cable

Most of what I listen to is Jazz, Vocalists (Diana Krall, Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald) or Pop/Rock (Eagles, James Taylor). Occasionally classical but then mostly solo piano.

Thanks in advance.

ihmeyers
ghosthouse, no, they can ship to the US from Berlin. I talked to them a few times. But this is not the best option, I guess. The best option is to deal with the Canadian distributor. He doesn't have everything in stock but he would order what he doesn't have from them quickly enough. I first got Tchernov Classic MK II RCAs a few weeks ago and liked it so much that I just ordered the Reference MK II. Both Tchernov people and Jim from Canada assured me that the Reference MK II would be on a totally different level. We'll see. If it is not I can return it, no problem.
I recently changed my CD player / preamp cables from balanced to single ended and the improvement was stunning . That said , I would contact The Cable Company and try different ones to see what you like . You can buy them at a discount as they are used . If you need more highs , Nordost or Tara . More warm , Cardas or Gabriel Gold . Good luck .
You need balanced cables, not tone controls. So no "more highs or mids or lows". If you think that you need this, your equipment or component synergy is not good.
The Canare I recommended above is a very high quality cable and if bought from BlueJeans Cable comes expectedly terminated. A balanced system is not nearly as finicky with cable choices as a non balanced one. IMO the Canare has no "tonal" trait, its neutral.

I do not buy into the "Cable Craze", I however believe in solidly engineered and manufactured cables and probably much more important connectors and terminations.

For a economy RCA cable I recommend and use, albeit I do not have much unbalanced equipment, the BlueJeans LC1

https://www.bluejeanscable.com/store/audio/index.htm

For an example I have a client in Los Angeles area with a very nice high end system whom had terrible a hum situation, he used high $ cables from a well known manufacture. Installation of the LC1 through out in his system completely cured this with much improved sound as a result.

Good Listening

Peter