Best PLace To Buy Chinese Tubes?

Can anyone tell me some reliable places to buy Chinese tubes on line?
Grant Fidelity seems very expensive but I guess they are reliable.
Has anyone dealt with the Chinese site "Tube-Sale.com?"
They seem more reasonable but are their tube top quality?
Of course the Psvane factory site warns of inferior tubes sold on line and they direct you to the Grant Fidelity site. But $580.00 for a quad set of CV181 TII tubes is pretty high. Maybe that's the price you have top pay for quality?
I installed a matched pair of Psvane Premium Grade 12AX7-T MKII that I bought on Amazon and was really impressed with the sound. They replaced a matched pair of Tung-Sol re-issues. I am using matched Genalex Gold Lion KT88 for power tubes and am pleased with these. Not really sure how much power tubes affect overall sound however.
So right now just looking to replace the four 6SN7s. I have a Chinese integrate and it seems to like even the stock Chinese tubes over the Russians. Guess that stands to reason, no? Maybe it will really appreciate some premium Chinese tubes? Can't hurt!
I appreciate any suggestions.
wcc10
If someone pays an exorbitant price who’s fault is that?
True, I suppose that’s correct. And I guess you can put almost anything in your deep freezer and have a go at it. But I didn’t want to start a debate on cryo treated electronics. I just want to buy legit Chinese tubes at a good price! Thanks.
@wcc10   Just because you have a Chinese integrated, doesn't mean you need to use Chinese sourced tubes.  Cryoset's treatment does little to the purchase price of the tubes but, anecdotally does seem to add to the effective lifespan of the tubes.  Don't get me wrong, if you really want Chinese tubes then I hope you find a good source for them at a reasonable price.

IMHO you should give the new production Tung-Sol at Cryoset a shot.  Whatever you decide to do, I hope you achieve the sound quality you are after.😀
Best Place to buy Chinese Tubes...
In China?
No seriously, I have used EBay.

ozzy
I did a "new production" 6SN7 tube shootout several years ago.  I used them in a preamp and DAC.

Here were my results

1.  Shuguang Black Treasure CV-181 "Z"
2.  Sophia Electric 6SN7
3.  Shuguang Black Treasure CV-181 "T"
4.  Shuguang Black Treasure CV-181 "TII"

There were several others, but nothing to write home about.

I found the "T" and "TII" to be too bright in my system.  They did have more detail, but it reared it's ugly head as brightness.

Cryoing a tube is a HUGE waist of money.  I have several pairs of different tubes that one set has been cryoed and the other not.  There is absolutely NO difference in sound.  I have read that "maybe" if you cryo a tube, it will last longer.  No real way to prove that.

Nor can you prove that cryogenically treated tubes don't last longer and offer enhanced sound quality.😉