My review of the Spatial M3 Turbo S open baffle speaker is finally live...

My review of the Spatial M3 Turbo S open baffle speaker is right here. Enjoy!
rebbi
@winefix Thanks for the feedback, this is interesting to know. I am leaning toward an integrated amp, simply because I like the simplicity and convenience at this point. There was a time when I had  a pair of mono-block power amps, a separate preamp, a DAC and a CD transport.  One day I realized that I had to flip six or seven power switches just to play a CD, and I got tired of it. ;-)
I never thought I would go back to a solid-state amplifier, EVER. But I'm toying with the idea now seeing how much happier the M3 Turbo S sounds with plenty of current. We'll see…
Post removed 
@mapman Nice to hear from you again, old friend. :-)
I've had conversations with Clayton about amplification options. He has a partnership with Vinnie Rossi, whose LIO modular integrated amps he really likes and admires. But those seem to cost $5000 and up, and I don't have that much to spend.
On the Spatial forum on AudioCircle.com, several folks recommend the combo integrated amp/DAC line from Nuprime. These are Class a on the input side and Class D on the output side. Some people seem to love them, others a consider them to be rather "dry" and the lean. I've also heard wonderful things about a the amps from Odyssey, so I am looking into that as well. 
The two best Spatial combos I heard while I was part of the Canadian distribution was an 8 watt 300B based Finale SET integrated and an Ear 868 preamp with a Nord One Up Hypex NC500 Class D amp. Both had their own qualities and I can’t say one was better than the other. I most often demoed M4 Turbos with a Rogue Cronus Magnum II but stuck to solid state (MOON, Naim, Bryston) demos with M3’s. One great thing about them is you can try a variety of amps and the results are generally positive.