Ohm Walsh speakers; Anyone have any experience

I have been interested in the Ohm Walsh drivers, and their uniformly positive reviews, and omnidirectional nature. Does anyone have enough exposure to these to provide a critical assessment? Happy listening, D
dmason
Please check out my site. www.hhr-exoticspeakers.com
I am always interested in hearing your thoughts and experiences. Perhaps I can shed some light on Walsh "style" speakers.

Contact me by email, or preferably call me.

Dale
Hi,

I purchased a pair or original Ohm Walsh F (with the tiny iron bars and no filter under the driver) in good condition. Sure the spider is a little loose, but I can listen to music up to a certain level of bass and what I can hear is just unbeleivable. I've been in speaker testing and making for 15 years, and after hearing these pure marvels I realised how far every speaker out there is from the Ohm F's. This is the ultimate music AND sound experience IMHO.

Cheers!
Does anyone have any experience using Ohm Walsh 2 speakers for home theater use only? I'm re-doing my HT set-up and was thinking about using the Ohm Walsh 2s for the main front channels. Power would be provided by a Class D Audio amp that was built from a kit.
I had walsh 2s for years in a 2 channel mixed a/v music system. Lots of bang for the buck. Clasx D amps and ohms are a very good match.