Aragon 8008x5 with Vandersteen 2w

Hello everyone, 
     I know this is a long shot but is anyone using the above combination. I am attempting to find the correct balanced crossover. I have 20K RCA, 150K balanced, these do not sound good. I do have the WX2 box but believe it is defective. I have downloaded the Vandertones and am using a multi-meter to check AC voltage at the speaker. None of that matters if I do not have various capacitors to try. 

So.... since I do not know the correct input impedance for this amp, does anyone have one they are using successfully with a 2w series sub-woofer?

PS, the advertised spec I found for the amplifier is 22K single ended. The 20K single ended crossover does not sound or measure correctly. I believe the impedance for the 8008x5 may be different from an 8008. Speakers are Vandersteen 2ci.

Thanks in advance!       
jwmorris
Call Vandersteen directly. Richard will call back the next day (usually) and give you the best advice.
Bob
Yes, a phone call is probably my best option. I was hoping to avoid wasting Richard's valuable time with an older product. Thank you! 
(((I do have the WX2 box but believe it is defective.))
((( None of that matters if I do not have various capacitors to try.)))

This is what the assessment Box does it finds out what the correct
settings are.
Some folks can have the switch backwards all are set to open except the dip switches for that specific input impedance setting.

Its real simple set the dip switches to close at 50 K in the WX2 Box
Install the assessment box temporary trial unit with your preamp outputs running into the input RCA ((( Input))) section of the box take the (((output))) of the box and plug it into your amplifiers RCA inputs.
Grab your Voltmeter and set to AC Volts under 10 scale
Put the red probe into the Left Channels Red Speaker binding post jack
Put the black probe into the Left Channels Black speaker binding post jack
make sure they are snug
Play track 27 on Vandertones and adjust your preamps volume control
to you see 1 Volt AC on the meter. if you cant nail 1 volt get it adjusted so your as close as possible .98 1.05 whatever
Now go to Track 31 and when you see .707 or close to that you nailed it.
This is all the same for Quatros but done at Track 30
Let us know how your doing
or call JohnnyR at Audio Connection