Power cord for digital stuffs?

I have heard big power cables are no suited for digital cd or dac. Is that true? What cords are you guys using for your cd and dac?
luna
I myself have found the proper selection of power cords plus power conditioning products have a profound effect on audio quality.  Living in an apartment makes it all the more important.  And as I have previously stated, in the case of my OPPO 105 player, using a special, $400 JPS digital cord has a definite improvement in audio quality-even using a much costlier Audioquest power cord in it's place.  On the other hand, the JPS power cord does not work as good as an Audioquest power cord if used with other audio components.  By the way, when I got a used pair of Martin/Logan speakers, replacing the generic power cords with two Audioquest NRG power cords greatly improved loer frequency audio reproduction.  And the two Audioquest Niagara 1000's that I am using also help bring audio reproduction to a higher level.  The better the audio components used, the greater improvement will be realized with power cord-power conditioning used.  Now even so, there are exceptions to at least the power cord question.  I also have an 35 or soold Mcintosh MR74 tuner, which has it's own attached power cord.  Plugged into my Audioquest Niagara 1000, itself connected to a wall socket witn an Audioquest NRG1000 power cord-the audio reproduction is amazing.  With it's superior power supply, itcompletly outperformed my previous Day/Sequerrra FM Studio tuner-itselg using an $1280 Audioquest NRG100 power cord.  But again, I have found that power cords generally have a profound effect on audio reproduction.  As well as power conditioning.
Regarding the Plasmatron, it may not be a silver bullet improvement in all systems.  Steve can now count me as one who owned one and tried it with two different DAC's ( BADA DAC II, Audio Note 4.1) and sold it off.  I preferred the sound as fed from my HB Cable Designs Acrylic instead.  The Plasmatron, in my system, tended to slow the sound, round the transients too much, and made for a duller, more opaque presentation that was uninvolving.

I don't doubt others' positive experiences, but mine was decidedly different.
Heavy gauge on digital will not harm especially if the player/dac is tending to neutral. If tends to euphonic avoid heavy duty.as it will sound meshy.
SACD/CD players can handle better heavy gauge (14-11AWG) than other source components and preamps. Of course synergy matters the most.
I know this is an older thread but I wanted to share my recent experience concerning the power cable that feeds a linear power supply that serves my CD player. I tried a stock cable (smallest gauge), a 14 gauge aftermarket cable, and a 9 gauge aftermarket cable. The stock cable sounded good to begin with but after comparing it to the other two cables, it was apparent that it suffered in the highs - they were a tad harsh. The 9 gauge cable was very controlled and had black backgrounds but it wasn’t the most musical and had a slightly unnatural sound to it. The 14 gauge cable was the sweet spot. It was the most musical and the highs weren’t harsh. The background wasn’t as black as the 9 gauge, but it was lively and dynamic with just the right amount of control. Pianos sounded just right with this cable. With the stock cable, piano notes seemed to jump all around the soundstage. With the 9 gauge, it sounded too laid back, with not enough “bite” in the notes. The 14 gauge had the right amount of bite and the image stayed put which is for whatever reason a real challenge with piano recordings. The 14 gauge was the winner in this round.