Dealers hijacking the discussions

I’m a very long term member and look at the forums most every day. I’m personally extremely irritated by dealers injecting sales pitches into the discussions which has never really been a problem before. Dealers are biased as it’s the nature of business and this is fine but I don’t go to audiogon to see shameless promotion. There’s one guy in particular that needs to go away. The fact that you’ll all know who it is says volumes about the amount of posting this guy/dealer does on audiogon. Does anyone feel as I do. Just curious.
No problem as long as the dealer discloses who they are.
 What I find extremely unprofessional is when a manufacturer posts about their products and makes subjective comments of any kind. Especially when  in a comparitive nature to other competitive products!    I believe only factual and technical information should be given by any manufacturer.
sbai I am not reffering to you or suggesting anythiing negative about you at all.

We all need to calm down and see the merit for what it is and if you think someone is a shill don’t read their posts. simple or even better seek out your local dealer and see for yourself you might find a new addition that you really love.

Attacking and forcing a rebuttal is not appropriate behavior either and Grgr4blu should be reprimanded for his inappropriate behavior.
audiotroy,

I agree. Avoiding their posts and their presence is the best way.
audiotroy463 posts10-27-2017 10:29pm
The solution to all of this is simple NO One should be attacking anyone on these forums.

If you perceive that someone’s advice a poster, a moderator a dealer, or anyone on these forums is not to your tastes, or for some personal gain, just be a grown up and don’t read that persons post, just pretend it isn’t there.

Sounds great. When will you implement this new plan?