Who has the oldest speakers?

When my older brother came home from the service in 1971, he had a very large Pioneer stereo system. It came with some very large floorstanding speakers. I don't see him very often, but I saw him last month and to my surprise, he still has the same system, with the same speakers and believe it or not, it sounds great. He takes really good care of the system and it is in immaculate shape. That makes those speaker about 30 years old, more or less.

How about you guys?
matchstikman
I am using a pair of late 60's altec lansing iconic horns..they still sound great.Also have my college 60's
ar 3's.
I've got a 1905 Edison Standard Phonograph with the huge horn speaker & a collection of Edison Gold Moulded cylinder records that I play regularly. I think I'll post a photo w/my system soon.
I have a pair of Khorns from 1994 not old I know but they were conceived in er um the 40s...also have a pair of 1979 Heresys...if price and space were no object I would have the entire heritage line...Khorns,Belles,Lascalas and heresys....a previous poster said "that Paul Klipsch sure knew what he was doing"....aint that the truth....long live the genius of PWK
Iam building a Phonograph with a edison 1899 theater horn things a bit larger than my standard straight 1905 edison.Have 5 edison horns and a few others plus many modern horns.They rock, funny how good the old gear was.I can see why folks didnt upgrade much till after WW2 those old windups and tube radios sounded very nice .I would love to see a pic of your set up.Iam working on a website for fall.Will have many crazy pics and links. http://www.audiocrafters.guild.com/Xtreme/xtreme.htm