Stillpoints Ultra 5

Will the Stillpoints Ultra 5 be a better choice than the Alto-Extremo Lyd 2 for my Evolution Acoustics MM3s over wood floor?
Currently, I’m using Herbie’s Giant Cone/Spike Decoupling Gliders (Titanium).
128x128leog2015
I use relatively inexpensive Vibrapods under my speakers and they work very well to decouple them from my wood floors. Cheapskate solution? Indeed.
Wolf, you must be kidding us. Under speakers you want either spikes or something that absorbs energy very well. That rubber is neither.
I use both Polycrystal spikes and Boston Audio tuneblocks for speakers with excellent results. Never tried anything else except stock spikes, that were junk.
Wolfie might have a point (cough, cough) here since the Vibrapods act like springs. Like air springs. You know, to decouple the speakers and prevent mechanical feedback. Don’t knock it if you haven’t tried it.

sometimes you feel like a 'couple' sometimes you feel like a 'de-cuopling'.

Different situations, different solutions.

just the building’s own architecture can shove one down this path or another. second story floors, floors without significant support direct ot the foundation have different problems to address.

there are tons of things to try out. thankfully. or regretably.

these [things are ones I keep hearing about in various articles so I am interested.

not having actually seen them, would someone care to describe then and their intended purpose or why their maker says these are the end all in resonance attenuation?

Are these the NOrdost points?

Footers? spikes? For use with speakers, racks, stands, or with components?

thanks.?