Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Bill (grannyring),
I owe you a debt for giving great advice regarding building my system and selling gear. Thanks for the great feedback on the DI’s. I believe we hear things the same way. I’m glad to hear that you’re willing to hang on to the DI’s and experiment because you hear potential there. Your contributions will be sorely missed and it’s understandable why you would want to cut back on the unnecessary drama. We should recognize that we all have different tastes, rooms, goals and signal chains, etc. Many, many variables. As readers, we should be able to pick out the value of each post and not scrutinize what doesn’t match our own experience specifically. Thanks Bill!

Bill M

aniwolfe,
Professional Reviewer so what? Do I have to believe anyone who claim to be Jesus just because he carries a bible and speak from it?
Hey muzikmann,

Thanks for the advice to listen to some great music, I am already!

I don't know what your basing your perception on that I'm upset, but that's OK.  If you mean I find statements that I disagree with somewhat annoying, including being accused of not telling the truth that's correct.

As I told Eric this morning regarding nay-sayers towards him and his speakers, which is a very tiny % of the members posting here:

The fleas will bite , but the caravan moves on.    
When I spoke to Teajay, trust me He is a straight shooter guy, I ask him 3 or four questions, To my surprise, He answered them without hesitation, my kind a audio reviewer ,we need more like him in this hobby, thanks Teajay
Hey Teajay,
Something I have noticed about you on this thread is that you seem to have issues with what some people are feeding their DIs with, especially those that say something negative about the DI sound. While I agree that you may be right in some situations, I think questioning what Grannyring is feeding his DIs is not right. This man has owned very nice/expensive gear and sold them for the Lyngdorf that he likes so much. With his experience and ears, wouldn’t he know the sound he is after, and know if the Lyngdorf is not playing well with he DIs?