Cardas Clear Beyond Interconnects ?

Any impression, review,etc. on these new cables?

I own two Clear Beyond Power cords for the Luxman 509u integrated amp and Accuphase DP700 SACD player, Clear Reflection XLR interconnects and a double run of old (but still good) Golden Reference speaker cables biwiring my B&W 803D’s, plus an old Golden Reference Power feeding the Goldnote Dumbo AC (the power filter dedicated to the digital source), while the Purepower 3000 feeding all system receives the dedicated power line (10 meters -I write from Italy- of 3x12AWG for hospital grade UPSs cable terminated with Oyaide C279) from the electric panel.

I am planning to replace the Reflection XLR with the new Beyond, and the G.R. Power for the AC filter with a Clear Power.

More extended, neutral and dynamic but still musical interconnects, and less bright/forward power cable should re-create the same balance, but a step "beyond" ;) .

I read from the Cardas website the new Beyond should be a musical cable with increased "slam" on low frequencies, instead of the too resolving, light character of the old Clear, still the Rev.1, I never liked; maybe Beyond is a more extended Reflection than an improved Clear, who knows?!
biggy79
@biggy79   Just re-read this thread you started. Have to say it was good to do so, after a few months break. I'm currently comparing some USB cables and the latest Cardas High Speed Clear is one of them. 

Any updates on your cabling journey?
@david_ten @jafant @garebear @mikey8811 
As I told in the Beyond Power topic, I have Clear Beyond Interconnects in my system.

After a long (and painful!) break-in I can say it's virtually free of faults, a huge improvement versus both Clear Reflection and Clear Rev.1 Interconnects.
No more Reflection's fat midbass, nor the Clear's "flatness".
All is how it should be.
It's musical but it is not dark or overly warm.
All music sounds good with the Beyond Interconnects, without being too forgiving.

I tried the Clear Rev.1 Speaker, it was a great (positive) surprise, I did not expect that improvement over the old Golden Reference.

I have two pairs of speaker cabkes so I tried the only pair of Clear I had in demo first on bass, than on mid highs.

It does not "blend" with the Golden Reference, they are too different.
Golden Reference is more focused on mids, losing deep bass and "air" and detail in the upper end, which is exquisitely musical.

It went better mixing Clear Rev.1 with a Clear Light I could demo at the same time; the result was I have to pass from double run of Golden Ref. to a double run of Clear Rev.1!

Sound was balanced in every way I put the cables, but there was a loss of bass depht and articulation putting the Light down, and a more grainy sound putting it up; on the other hand, Clear provided a startling deep bass when used on the woofers and (as I told before) an exquisite, airy, roch, smooth top end when used on the mid-highs section.

Now the new Beyond Power XL is coming, so I have to decide: new speaker cables (I have to find 2 used/demo pairs) or a new power cord for the integrated?

@biggy79   Thank you for your update. I'm in the process of evaluating ICs and stepping up in the Cardas line from my Clear Reflections is an option. 

Are there other points / impressions you can share about the Clear Beyond ICs, within your system?  Beyond : ) what you already have, in your previous post. It would be good to know for my upcoming evaluation.

@mikey8811   Do you have any updates on your the Clear Beyond ICs? Do you still have them?