Fake XLO cables from China

I have purchased lately 2 XLO power cables on Yahoo Japan and Ebay.  One is called XLO Purple Rush and the other Signature 3. The cables look like the real deal but it turns out all 3 are fake and sound no better than stock computer cables. Stupid me, but at least I want to make sure others don't repeat this mistake.  
taviran
I have had some real loosers from China however I have had some fabulous winners from Chinese vendors. The best sub $800 power cable  I have heard was an unknown brand cable with multiple ribbon and rectangular wires and I still have them in my system. I was totally screwed on a headphone cable for my HiFimans that was supposed to be solid silver and was just plated copper.  What I did find is that China cables REALLY benefit from cryo treating. I worked in a NYC shop for years and was able to accumulate a lot of great cables in my stash and some of the cryoed China stuff is very good. My guess is that they do not extrude the metal with as much care as the best cables are.
Thanks! for sharing your story- taviran.
You guys are correct in that china does sell counterfeit cabling. They have it down to a fine science.
If the price is ridiculously low, the photo shows an apparently new cable, and the description includes phrases like "barely used" or "demo" that's a clue.