The New Nola Boxer 2 upgraded to a 2S

I'll be without any speakers soon so I'm considering a pair of the new Nola Boxer 2. I see that there is also an upgraded version called the Boxer S2. Nolas S2 literature says: "High speed Mundorf oil capacitors along with Nordost silver mono- filament wiring are employed to compliment the new bass drivers. Improvements in transparency, dynamics, bass definition and reduction in "hash" are very audible." This option adds $1000 to the base price of  $1700. 

My question:
Has anyone listened to this upgraded version?
How about the base version of the New Boxer 2; have any of you heard it in comparison to the original Boxers? Impressions? 

I'd be willing to spend the upgrade money if it was truly an audible upgrade. I know the sound of the original Boxer and loved it, but there's no such thing as a Nola dealer in the Detroit area so I have to rely on word of mouth, reviews and ultimately buying a pair to decide for myself.

The thing is, when the price jumps to $2700 it begs comparison with other great choices around $3000 like the new Elac Adante AS-61GB or the  ATC - SCM11 v2. I'm not locked on anything at this point but whatever I decide on will sit on Sound Anchor Signature, 3 Post stands (24").
rel2
Just heard them at RMAF probably will buy them to replace my Reference decapo be's or maybe the Harbeth 30.2's. Both speakers were really so much better than most of the stuff at RMAF. In many ways there were so many mediocre high priced speakers at RMAF this year. Anyway just my opinion I am not an expert BUT I do listen to a lot of live small group classical and jazz performances. Best wishes
Charlie
I meant that I also may also buy the Harbeth's to replace my current speakers. Sorry it has been a long day.
Have you heard the Nola Boxer 2 before...or only the S2?  Im trying to decide if the $1000 upgrade is noticeable and therefore worth it... 

What about the S2s stood out?