Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Greg, glad I'm not alone in looking around the room wondering where a sound came from.
Hey Greg, yeah, man, I'm amazed with these DIs, and I haven't even got my room treatment in yet. These have tripped me out so far. 

Last night I did some critical listening for the first time. Granted, I have a long way to go with my recently gutted dedicated room, but damn, this is what it's all about. I might just skip the whole upgrading to the mini-Ulfs, and roll with these DIs. 

Piano sounded real. Like right there in the room "real." Tom Petty started singing and I swear his ghost was right there with me. Now, I was a little lit, but I listened to the same tracks today and they sounded the same...

...and to me, when a speaker can reproduce the lower-mids, even under sub-optimal conditions, that's a sign of some beautiful speakers. 

@wig Thank you for the suggestions. I did some research on the TJ and Emissions tubes on the power side. I am also new to tube rolling and always worry about sacrificing one thing for another. EG - bass for high frequency extension. But once the 508 is completely broken in including tubes, then I’ll start exploring some of those tube options. Also thanks for the fuse suggestions.

As for room treatments, I did actually build twelve 2x4 foot hanging sound treatment panels for my HT room, made an amazing difference in that room. Unfortunately in the new house, the front of the listening room will actually be large sliding glass doors. So there will be no treatment allowed there. Lol. The floors are hardwood but we will most likely be using rugs there. Shall be interesting.

@david_ten  I will try this out.  I've noticed many guys going that route of using risers.  I can admit right now one thing that isn't helping my case is the speakers are spiked through the carpet to the concrete but...at least one of the speakers is still wobbly. 

You guys have given me great tips on optimizing my set up.  Very much appreciated.