Best preamp (used or new) under $350???

I'm thinking of upgrading my preamp but have a budget of about $350. I currently am running a Schiit SYS. I'm happy with it but it only has 2 inputs and I would also like a remote for volume. I'm considering the Schiit Saga but would like to inquire with the forum if there are others that I should consider?  I could buy new or used so please let me know your thoughts. 

The other pieces in my system are a Red Dragon S500 power amp, Sonos Connect, Onix XCD88 CD player. I'll also be connecting my tv via a SMSL Sanskrit DAC. Speakers are Kef ls50. 
autre
Thanks for the ideas. There’s some models that I hadn’t thought of and that idea of using an older HT processor is great, but dang those things are so bulky!  Please keep sending ideas. Any tubed ideas?
You should be able to find a used one here on AG. Given your system I would continue to search for a 2 channel pre.
I recently bought a Jolida JD 5t tube preamp for around 400. I realize it's over there 350 mark,  but what the hell it's 50 bucks. It's the Best pre I've heard in a long time. In my humble opinion, it would best anything in the three to four hundred range from NAD, B&K, adcom or parasound. I actually bought it for my sister, and now I'm super jealous and can't wait to buy one for my self. Seriously it will blow your mind how good it is.
I would also agree with the McCormack line drive, those are very good as well.