Is it the beer or do speakers/electronics really need some extended warm-up period?

To me, one of life's best times are a cold beer and listening to good music.  I have noticed that the longer the listening/drinking session, the better the sound.  Is it the beer or do the electronics/mechanical components mellow out after some burn-in period?  Thought about listening with no beer, but that's not happening.
gvlandin
A component that has been left off for an extended period is at a thermal steady state equal to room temperature.

The same component, after an extended period of operation at a certain volume level will be at a higher thermal steady state (oscillating with sonic dynamics).

Isn't it reasonable to believe that these two states might have an impact on the signal flowing through said component. Isn't it also reasonable to believe that a high end component might be designed to best operate at the higher steady state?
physus, you asked some good questions; I believe most will be answered in my article. 

mesch, it might be reasonable, but in the comparisons of gear I conducted it was not audible. i.e. it's not significant
A glass (or3) of good Champagne with a good smoke (of your choice) alway makes my system come alive. 
Must be the long warmup🤔