Thief Alert

aircooled911 is trying to sell equipment here. I thought I purchased a Yggy dac and sent him the money along with extra for a few more items. He would not use paypal so I gave in . I know, please don't rail me for proper purchases on the internet. I have been selling and buying stereo equipment for years with no problems.
He went dark last week after a 100 or so emails. Please stay away. I have the banks involved, and my cousin is a bail bondsman/bounty hunter so it should be fun if I ever catch up with this guy. 
128x128benzman
Someone should ask a public question (if a site allows it) with a link to this discussion.
It was 2004, when a seller listed a $2k valued amp for sale for $1k. The seller insisted upon payment via MO or bank check. That seller sold that same amp listing to some 20 or so people here. I was one of them. My local police department worked with the bank to attempt to investigate. The seller had payments mailed to a PO box and cashed payments with a false ID. That was the last time I didn't use PP. Consider yourself lucky you aren't out $1k or more. Buyer beware...always.
I sometimes wonder how simple it is to fool around when so many members here report at least once they've been skimmed. Police department usually helpless and unintelligent against internet scammers.