Paradigm speakers

Does anyone know why Paradigm speakers do not get many reviews in most audiophile magazines or websites with all the awards they have. I was told by a dealer that they've been bought a few years back and quality isn't the same. Any feedback on their Prestige 85f speakers and do they require much break in time? 
How do these compare to Revel performa line ,Dynaudio, Focal and Golden Ear. 
Also before a speaker is broke in around 100 or 200 hours can they be damaged by playing loud or does break in matter as far as pushing them or playing loud. On the same note will speakers play a little louder after break in period ?

Thanks for your replies. 
lnitm
Audiotroy, What is your take on Prestige 85F ? How much break in time before the slight graininess and bright/forward sound smooths out or goes away or is this just Paradigm sound ? 
I had the Monitor 11's for about 2 plus years, they sounded better over time. 

Thanks!
Post removed 
I'm running an Anthem MRX 510 receiver as preamp with Mark Levinson 532h amplifier and Oppo BDP105D as cd and music player, so my electronics are pretty good to excellent for refinement and sound quality. 

James_w514 what speakers you currently using?
Post removed 
@initma

Appreciate you are asking about the Prestige. I thought you also asked  ownership and quality questions....got carried away....

I auditioned the Prestige and felt that like the previous versions of Paradigms I've owned, their upper end presentation was too bright and strained for my tastes. While I tend to prefer detailed and reveling speakers (vs "warm" and "lush" I guess), I've come to feel the Paradigms lack good balance and integration between the mid and upper range drivers. Of course this is all personal preference and not science-- you should buy what sounds good to you.