ARONOV LS-9100 ..How realible is this tube amp ?

********NEED SOME ADVISE FOR THIS AMP******
1.Should I trade my Threshold 4000 amp to Aronov Sl-9100
at even trade?
2.My main question now is how realiable this amp ? I heard there are no more support fr. the original maker.
I will mate this amp with my Lector Zoe pre-amp and
Von Schweikert Vr-2 speaker.
Please I need your input for this trade. I am happy at
this time w my s/s Threshold but always like a tube mono amp w/ at least 100 watts per.

Please need your input and advise.I thank you all.
pescolar
pescolar
Since the trade I am seeking for this amp is off.The guy who is one of A'gon member said his Aronov LS-9100 is rare and hard to find and he will regret trading it.

Anyway I decided to get Aronov LS-9601 in the near future that will easily drive my 90db speaker.

Also I will keep my Threshold 4000 Class A amp.. 200 watts s/s class A amp at this time will
cost at least $8k or more..not affordable to audiophile like me.
I thank you all for all the input and info that you shared.
Thank you so much.
Pescolar, frankly the reason I have the integrated vs the monoblocks is simply because I found the integrated at a bargain price...If I had had the option for the monoblocks, I would have sprung for those, and opted for more flexibility in my system with preamps and so forth (not that I am unhappy with the Aronov preamp, just curious as to how a different preamp would change things). I did see a set of the Aronov monoblocks on audiogon a year or two ago, but don't recall the asking price...but I remember wishing I had need and $ for a second system!
Bodotes, I believe Aronov is back in business, but there's no website. here's the latest:
http://www.theaudiobeat.com/equipment/aronov_la200.htm

No complaints here, I got my older version amp for under a grand (new model is $5,000), because no one knew what they were looking at in the shop...for better worse, on a musician's wage, I'm a budget audiophile
IMO, an excellent design.  After making a few mods (changed ground path, added silver leads, updated caps, driver tube, etc..)
no issues for years.. bullet proof.
THE ONLY ISSUE.. these babies run HOTT!
I live in East Texas and can only enjoy them from Oct. to March. Then I'm forced to live with my SX1250s (i have a pair of them.)
I have to get off the floor when I threaten my wife with selling them (she carries a BIG STICK.)  LOVE EM!!