Great Experience with Feickert Protractor

After years of using other setup tools, I finally broke down and bought the Dr. Feickert Protractor.  I couldn't be happier. 

I highly recommend this unit for great design, construction, ease of use, and precision of setup.  I'm at the point in this hobby where I buy stuff and am not afraid to find that something makes no difference or the difference it makes is not to my liking.  The Feickert did not change the overall sonic character of my table/cart.  What it clearly did do was make imaging and soundstage more apparent (stand out) and it sounds like more information is coming through because I can hear more decay and faint sounds than before. 

If anyone is within driving distance of Chicagoland, I'd be happy to lend it out so others could benefit.  

Before the Feickert I was using Mobile Fidelity's Geo Disc and I had to sight the pivot point with an alignment bar on the Geo Disc.  I got pretty close (assuming the Feickert is more accurate), as I was within 2mm.  I'll rest assured knowing that I'm running things closer to perfect for sound quality and wear. 
128x128jbhiller
@lewm 
Yes, I understand what you are saying about the spindle hole on the Dr. Feickert completely. Before I bought the Smartractor, little brother of the Uni tractor, I had to cover the spindle of my Garrard 301 with a piece of thin film food wrap to make it snug for acurate alignment.
@rauliruegas 
Yes Raul, that is what I meant. Thank you for confirming it.
Hi- I live out in Wheaton and I would love to able to try out the Feickert Protractor.  I have a Lenco PTP-4 TT and a Fidelity Research arm that I need to mount.  Please let me know how we can move forward with this.
Dear cetla, Whom are you addressing? Has someone offered to lend out  a Feickert protractor for home trial?  If you live in Wheaton, MD, you are welcome to come and take a look at mine, but I would rather not lend it out.  I could show you how it works on my own turntable.  I own the older version; I don't know exactly how it differs from the latest version, but not by much. I am guessing, however, that you live in Wheaton, IL.  

The first thing you need to do is to locate the exact spot on your arm mounting board where you wish to mount the FR tonearm.  For that, you don't necessarily need a protractor, but the Feickert can in fact be used for the purpose of locating the hole to be drilled.

A shout out to Raul. I hope you and your loved ones survived the earthquake without any injury or loss of property.  Please let us know.
Whom are you addressing? Has someone offered to lend out  a Feickert protractor for home trial?

@lewm , cetla416 is addressing the OP in his original post:

If anyone is within driving distance of Chicagoland, I'd be happy to lend it out so others could benefit.