Most Important, Unloved Cable...

Ethernet. I used to say the power cord was the most unloved, but important cable. Now, I update that assessment to the Ethernet cable. Review work forthcoming. 

I can't wait to invite my newer friend who is an engineer who was involved with the construction of Fermilab, the National Accelerator Lab, to hear this! Previously he was an overt mocker; no longer. He decided to try comparing cables and had his mind changed. That's not uncommon, as many of you former skeptics know. :)

I had my biggest doubts about the Ethernet cable. But, I was wrong - SO wrong! I'm so happy I made the decision years ago that I would try things rather than simply flip a coin mentally and decide without experience. It has made all the difference in quality of systems and my enjoyment of them. Reminder; I settled the matter of efficacy of cables years before becoming a reviewer and with my own money, so my enthusiasm for them does not spring from reviewing. Reviewing has allowed me to more fully explore their potential.  

I find fascinating the cognitive dissonance that exists between the skeptical mind in regard to cables and the real world results which can be obtained with them. I'm still shaking my head at this result... profoundly unexpected results way beyond expectation. Anyone who would need an ABX for this should exit the hobby and take up gun shooting, because your hearing would be for crap.  
douglas_schroeder
I am not scamming anyone I am not asking anyone for money or asking them to reveal personal details as part of some scam to cheat them. If you think my posts here are a scam like jinjuku's then you should ingage the moderators in your belief so that they can thoroughly evaluate it and if they come to the same certain conclusion as they did with jinjuku then they will delete my posts here just as they did when they realized what jinjuku was up to. Shadorne it is beginning to look like you are jinjuku which is perfectly believeable because you keep defending someone who has been revealed to be a proved SCAM "artist" who used this group to cheat other people.
@clearthink

I will bow out of this conversation as you appear to be suffering from conspiracy theory paranoia. I am not Jinjuku. Neither I believe is Dynaquest. If someone challenges your beliefs or sees things differently from you it does not automatically mean there is a nefarious intent. Jinjuku presented a difference in opinion on the audibility of Ethernet cables and was actually willing to challenge others to test the differences in the system of choice of those making the wild claims. All harmless stuff to me. The fact that no test will happen simply adds more weight to the view that the audibility of differences are pretty small or subtle, if any.
"  Jinjuku presented a difference in opinion on the audibility of Ethernet cables and was actually willing to challenge others to test the differences "
Jinjuku was a SCAM that's why his posts were deleted by the moderators an obvious fact that you continue to ignore as you blame others here for your problems and HIS it is becoming increasingly apparent that you may very well be jinjuku and you seeking to gain personal information about the people in this group is also something he was trying to do with his 10 to 1 odds gambling ring!
shadorne wrote,

"Jinjuku presented a difference in opinion on the audibility of Ethernet cables and was actually willing to challenge others to test the differences in the system of choice of those making the wild claims. All harmless stuff to me. The fact that no test will happen simply adds more weight to the view that the audibility of differences are pretty small or subtle, if any."

Whoa! Huh? Difference of opinion? That’s exactly the same way that The Amazing Randi presented his Million Dollar Challenge to audiophiles to pass a double blind test for expensive cables and the Intelligent Chip. What made the whole thing so preposterous is that The Amazing Randi and his band of merry skeptics previously made a career out of challenging folks who claimed to have paranormal abilities, you know like Uri Geller, the famous spoon bender. And dowsers! spiritualists, ghost chasers, etc. Why he chose to go after audiophiles is anyone’s guess. Although, I can pretty much guess. Whereas The Anazing Randi had deep pockets courtesy of Johnny Carson one assumes jujitsu doesn’t have such rich friends in high places.

Most importantly, anyone who has actually taken a look at Randi’s challenge..and done so with the trained eyes of a statistician or person who designs rigorous scientific testing regimens.. that person soon finds out that his tests do not follow any of the accepted methods and ways.

So much so that they are not even remotely correct or applicable to any testing standards. Randi’s test methodology fails to meet even the minimum for correct testing. The test, if applied... is slated to create a failure mode and find favor to Randi’s position in the given agreement.

Also, to look at Randi’s technical background. He has none. None at all.

When we look past the bluff and fluff of words spoken at the front end of things, this is what we find.