Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I'm with you @cleeds  I would say it's the antithesis of ubiquitous....perhaps LP was thinking of a different word or definition?

@lpretiring  Can you clarify? Thanks.
Dynaco ST 70, the largest selling tube amp of all time.  Still being used and modded by thousands if not 10s of thousands.   A purity of tone all its own. 
 Cleeds, David_ten,

I live in the suburban Chicago area.

Oh no, I did not mean that we folk are everywhere. I myself only have one friend who is a believer in what we do. He has a WAF that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. But that's a different story.

I was referencing how this hobby has endless possibilities with every move we make in pursuit of excellent sound reproduction.

Sorry if I was confusing.

LP

Many thanks to Charles, and jetter:

Jetter, when I had the ST 70 I was pleased at the beginning, but soon the tubes degenerated, the caps (or whaever) began to crackle and I had i rebuilt.  Unfortunately, that only revealed a cerain dullness at the top and a mush at the bottom. My dog once burned himself on the tubes and I never could keep he doggon thing biased.  I knew how popular it is and how many folks have modded it for love or money, At that point, however,  I decided that the amp was a means and not an end.  So I tried a Bryston B-60 and lived with it's flat harshness for a couple o years.  Finally I read Nelson Pass's articles about "the first watt  and that's my story to date. 
The closest I've gotten to anything electronic was changing the caps on an old pair of Spica TC-50's which I gave to Eric Alexander to excite his curiousity. (BTW the ST-70's had a bad habit of burning tweeters on my Paragon Jubilees which are still languishing at Aris Audio here in Salt Lake City.

Only a bottom feeder's personal journey.  It might be interesting to hear how others have reached the rarified air of electronics worthy of Tekton Design.  

Charles, thanks for your confirmation of Kenny's recommendations. Do you (or anyone) have first hand experience with  the Lyngdorf 2170?
It seems that  this Danish firm also sells a stand alone amp without the equalization doo-dads, or am I off base.

I envy you folkis who are able to trade gear, but coveting is one of the Big Ten

@mazikrav - "Only a bottom feeder’s personal journey. It might be interesting to hear how others have reached the rarified air of electronics worthy of Tekton Design."

Actually, aside from the comments about the Dynaco 70, I think this thread shows you can use just about any amp with the Double Impacts and get respectful sound. For instance, I tried a cheap Chinese SET with my Impact Monitors and was very pleased with what I heard.