Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Post removed 
Definitely staying tuned as this is the model that interests me the most. Based on my experience, even in a well thought out design, the quality of drivers and crossover parts really matter.....big-time! Any additional cabinet/dampening upgrades is also a plus. Thanks Mike.

Do I remember right that someone mentioned the price of the DI SE is $6k?

Thanks

Based on my experience reviewing the Ulfbreht's the DI SE's will be a significant refinement over the DI's because of much higher grade drivers and internal parts.  I do not believe Eric would come out with another model unless he was convinced he could take the performance to another level when there is less of a budgetary constriction.  I do know that the array of drivers in the DI SE's are not ScanSpeak, but another highly regarded OEM European speaker company.

I will be in the very lucky position to hear the DI SE's as soon as my friend Ezra, Mike's friend/client gets his pair in the next couple of weeks who lives a few miles away.  Since I reviewed both the DI's and the Ulfbreht's, just submitted the Ulf's review to my editor at hometheaterreveiw.com, it will be very interesting where the DI SE's will fit into the overall sonic perspective in Tekton's line.

Finally, just wanted to share that the AricAudio SET KT-88 amplifier is just "killing it" on the Ulfberht's across every sonic parameter!  And for you "power hounds" this SET is 22 watts per channel and delivers massive dynamics/control and dB peaks that could hurt your hearing very easily on either the DI's or the Ulf's.  I still can't believe that Aric only charges around 2K for this terrific amplifier.  Another "Eric" that is very smart, builds quality pieces and charges insanely far prices for reference level creations that allow us "poor" folk to have great systems.  Companies like Conrad Johnson, BAT, Audio Research, VTL might be losing a lot of customers if listeners would use their ears and not the price of what the piece costs.  I have to add Aric's amp to the list of Linear Tube Audio and Tekton Design regarding the most "disruptive" gear on the market concerning performance to cost ratio.  For very reasonable $ one can put together a killer world class system! 
Terry, when you find a disruptive product in the video processor(pre-amp) and multi-channel amp categories, let me know -- I’ll be in. Are you also going to do a review of the mini-ulf or is that not decided yet?