Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I should be receiving my Lyngdorf 2170 today. I don’t have my Tekton Electrons yet, but I am excited to hear how this amp performs with my current set up. I also did buy this amp because of Grannyring’s endorsement. I don’t want to thank Grannyring just yet, since I have not heard it :)

Tonight my family unfortunately will be finalizing our preparations for this monster of a storm headed right for us in Florida. I imagine my electricity will be out for a few to several days. I will update as soon as I can. Take care everyone!
Aniwolfe -

Great news! I envy you. That 2170 is something that really interests me. I am more HT though so I guess it would be the MP50, but then I would need 6 of their amps. Just too much for me, but I love the technology in the 2170. Let us know what you think when you get it.
@david_ten Just to clarify I don't find the MZ2-S lacking in tone but in comparison to the 2170 I find the 2170 to have deeper tonal saturation (more vivid). The difference isn't night and day but certainly noticeable. That difference might be negated by a tube change or power cable swap etc... and I don't want to take anything away from the LTA. You get a lot for your money with it. For those lucky individuals with Tung Sol round plates and unobtanium tubes, I'm sure they were able to extract more from the unit than I got. That being said, I'm in a place in life where my time is short and being able to turn on the music and be instantly in a warmed up system (I leave the 2170 on all the time) allows me to enjoy more brief, spontaneous listening sessions.
   I just wanted to give folks that are looking at pairing the DI's up with solid state a good option from someone who typically does not prefer solid state and most certainly does not typically prefer class D.
Aniwolfe, prayers and best wishes for your family, home, and community in the face of this storm. 
David, great point that the 2170 is a nice SS option for some. It has been said many times that the DI speaker affords its owners many system options. That is certainly an audiophile’s dream!