Morrow SP7 Upgrade.

Currently using Morrow SP4 Speaker Cables on Low Frequency (bass) in bi-amped system. Various Speakers used, at the moment Revel Ultima Studio. The Morrow's sound best of the cables I have driving low frequencies. At the moment Morrow have 60% off in their trade up program, (I would trade up SP2's I have in a budget system). Anyone have experience going from SP4 to SP7's, and how much better? What other alternatives for bass frequencies would you suggest if not the SP7's?
initforthemusic

initforthemusic:  Thanks for the update.  I ordered another MA3 IC to connect my tape outputs to my parametric EQ (from there the signal goes to my CD recorder). 

So far, I have mixed feelings about the MA3 with Eichmann plugs I installed between my DAC and my pre.  In some respects, it blows away the Monster Reference it replaced.  As noted above, it eliminated the drifting sibilants that, apparently, the Monster was misdirecting.  (Interestingly, a friend says he has a trick that fixes this issue in cables, and has offered to apply this fix to my Monster cable... I will let you know if this works).  It is a clean sounding cable, with a wide soundstage, excellent detail and very good decay.

On the other hand, the bass is, well, funny.  It is clearly extended very deep.  But, and this may indicate more break-in is needed, the bass quantity seems reduced, almost as if it were a bit out of phase.  Some recordings have strong deep bass, but others, the bass is MIA.  This may be the recording, and I am spending time with more and more recordings to try and get a handle on this.  It could be that the MA3 exposes out-of-phase recordings better than the Monster.  Maybe the MA3 is "correct" and the Monster was "incorrect", but I was used to it.

Then there are the highs.  No question that the MA3 is more open, more detailed and more airy than the Monster, but I feel like I might have lost a bit of the warmth and lushness I had enjoyed with the Monster cable (that's a strange sentence). 

I am willing to keep putting more hours on the MA3 (I would guess I am at about 300-325, including the 10-day break-in I ordered), but I am still uncertain as to whether these are the right cables for me.  Overall, they clearly best the Monsters, but I may need a warmer cable.  I know, I should not use wire as a tone control, but I want to simply enjoy listening... principles be darned.  I am looking at other cables, including the Hyper-Litz Cardas cables sold by KAB-USA.  I wonder if the Cullen ICs are worth a try?

213runnin - Thanks for the input.  I wasn't aware that AQ made solid core wire.  And yet, some folks swear by stranded wires.  For a guy who just wants to enjoy listening to his tunes, this can be a little overwhelming.  I will give the MA3s more time and hope they warm up a bit.  I wonder what an upgrade to the MA5 would do?  Uh-oh.
Bondmanp, no problem.  What I think Morrow says is that 500 hrs is the magic number for break in, but a lot of it will be done by the 400 mark.  I  can not guide you as to your bass issue except to suggest that the Morrow cable is more accurate, and is giving a more accurate representation of the music.  

I didn't notice what speakers you have, or the amp, but they have a part to play in the warmth as well.
@bondmanp FYI the Silver Litz RCA's that worked so well for me are from E-bay. They are MS Audio, Sunnytoto or Sunny Audio is the E-bay store. They were a bit cheaper than the MA4's with cu. Eichman's, but are a big,big step up overall. I have Cullen XLR Interconnect's which I find good, although unlike RCA Interconnect's I hear little difference between XLR Cables but extremely significant differences with RCA Interconnects. I recommended Cullen Speaker Cables to an acquaintance and he purchased some Cullen RCA's as well, said they blew away his Van Den Hul's. So while the MA4's were a step up up from what I had previously (4 years ago), and still reasonable value when heavily discounted, I have now found better at the right price.

Getting back to Speaker Cables, having Mono Blocks with dual Speaker Outs, has been a revelation regarding running Speaker cables, Running dual Speaker Cables just gives so much flexibility in allowing different combinations, I find the SP7's bass master's & the Cullen's absolutely outstanding value for money on mids/highs (when used on bass performance was adequate,but not at the level of SP7's). Much better results than Bi-Wire cables that I have tried.

@213runnin Just listening to my Pioneer SPFS52's @ the moment, just ridicuously good for such little money. As I've previously mentioned people shouldn't be afraid to run good electronics through them. In all probability being a budget Speaker then the majority probably rumnning them with budget electronics, they are deserving of better.